Before you look for a ‘business plan writer near me’, you must make sure that you have the courage to make the potential writer listen to your demands. For you to make the right decision, following are some questions that you must ask before you hire a business plan writer.
- How much experience do you have in business plan writing?
- Can you show previous writing samples? Or can you show client testimonials about the work you have done for them?
- Have you ever thought about getting pre-packed vacations? Has the thought ever occurred to your mind?
- In order to get your own body in shape, will you just hire someone that will eat healthy and exercise regularly for you?
- Can you get benefits from just a single one-time plan document? Has it even been done before?
- After you have finished working on the plan, are you prepared to deal with all the questions that will appear in the minds of others?
- Will you send someone else instead of yourself to get examined for better health? When you are really the one in stress? Will that make a difference for you?
- How are you going to deal with the fact that some outside business plan writer just wrote a plan and you are revising and reviewing it regularly?
- How are you going to make an agreement with your co-workers to cooperate with you on the plan that was written by an outsider?
- How long do you think your plan is going to be popular? Have you calculated the average of it? Are you sure it will even work?
Some of these questions might seem irrelevant but the answers you will get would help you a lot in choosing the right business plan writer.